Highline Storage values the safety of our tenants, staff, and community.
Highline Storage has made changes to our normal business practices allowing our facilities to remain open during this time for essential visits by implementing precautionary measures recommended by the Iowa Department of Public Health, CDC and WHO alongside additional cleaning and sanitation procedures. We intend to follow all government guidelines and closure mandates, if issued.
Highline Storage had made the following adjustments to support our employees and tenants:
- Offices Closed to Public/Staff Working Remotely RENTALS MAY BE DONE ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
- Disinfecting of “High Traffic Touch Spots” including keypads, door handles, kiosk
- Moving Carts have been removed
- Restrooms are closed
- Maintain at least 6’ distance between yourself and other people
- Access property for essential visits ONLY; No loitering in units or on property allowed at any time
- Access remains 24/7*
*We reserve the right to limit tenant access to protect the health and safety of others.
Stay Healthy. Be Well.